• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Small Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gometz

Reaction score
I'm looking for some small corny kegs, pin or ball lock. By small I mean 3 gallon (looking for 2) and one that's 1.75 gallon. I'm in Houston, but could pay for shipping for the right price.

I recently bought two new 3gal kegs from AMCYL via Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OD2N53A/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20). This was the cheapest option I found online, as most stores I found with lower list prices were out of stock.

My LHBS sells the same kind, but for about $13+tax more than what I paid after shipping from Amazon. Arrived in less than a week. They seem like they're good quality and were easy to clean, being new. Itching to put them to use! Perhaps someone has a better deal for you here, but after some time looking, I just bit the bullet and bought new. Good luck!

EDIT: I should mention that, despite the photos, mine came with the top rubber handles

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looked at those and am considering them. I think Adventures in Homebrewing is currently doing a sale as well for 3 gallon corny's at about $75. The 1.75 gallon is actually more expensive, but my plan for that guy was to make a draft mixed drink for parties.

I got my 2.5 gallon kegs from Morebeer when they were having a sale, I think it was $70/keg when I got 2. This is about the lowest price I've seen. Now and then I've spotted some on craigslist.

Back