• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB! Small Ball Lock Kegs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obie

Reaction score
Wtb! Small ball lock kegs, the smaller the better. I want one of the Cannonball 1.4gal kegs, but sadly they are sold out. What do you guys have for sale? I'm also interest in 2.5gal and 3 gals.

Wtb! Small ball lock kegs, the smaller the better. I want one of the Cannonball 1.4gal kegs, but sadly they are sold out. What do you guys have for sale? I'm also interest in 2.5gal and 3 gals.

check out website for adventures in home brewing. you'll need to buy the kit to swap pin lock posts for ball locks but its easy. usually have a good deal if you buy two or three.

i just found (2) 3 gallon kegs that i don't need. if you interested pm me.

I have a one gallon Taylor syrup tank that has been converted to ball lock. Works perfectly. Send me a message if you're interested.

obie is first in line if he still wants them. otherwise I will sell them to atlref.

shipping from Cali to NY is $29 for each.

Back