• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: RIMS equipment / Keg for keggle conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahave

Reaction score
So I am about to embark on my mash tun RIMS build and thought I might put out a feeler to see if anyone had some extra components to sell before I pull the trigger(s).

Excuse the short-hand nomenclature, this is pretty much a copy/paste from my build list from excel. I am also up for any suggested substitutions if you have them to sell (ie, using all tri-clover fittings instead of mix-and-match) or if you think I am missing anything from my RIMS tube build.

SS Fittings
1.5" Tee (or tri-clover tee)
1.5" X 1/2" NPT HEX
1.5" x1" NPT HEX
1/2" x 6" nipple
1/2" ball valve
1/2" 90deg elbow

1.5" Tri-Clover Fittings
1.5" TC Sight Glass
1.5" TC x 1.5" NPT HEX
1.5" gasket
1.5" clamp

2" Tri-Clover Fittings (to attach to keg drain)
TC Clamp 2"
TC Gasket EPDM 2"
2" Tri-Clamp X 1/2" Male NPT
Element LWD

Electronics
Thermocouple K-Type w/ 1/2" HEX
1/16 DIN PID Temperature Controller
SSR w/ heatsink
Panel mount connector for K thermocouple

I am also in the need of a Keg for Keggle conversion. I plan on cutting the bottom for the top to be a bottom drain, so an already converted keggle would not work for me. I Prefer to deal local for this one, I am also planning on putting out a CL ad in addition.

Latest posts

Back