• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB DudaDiesel 12" 30 plates chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksquid

Reaction score
Title says all! Model number is B3-23A 30 Plate. Might be interested by something better or close to it! Thanks. :D

Title says all! Model number is B3-23A 30 Plate. Might be interested by something better or close to it! Thanks. :D

I got one, it's a year old. I'll post a pic up if you'd like. How much are you looking to spend? I believe I got mine for 79.99 plus shipping. I
'd be willing to sell mine for 65 plus shipping. Either post or PM me if you're interested.

For $79 you sure it's the long version? If the op doesn't take it ill get in line

Sounds good. The long, 30 plates sells for around 135$ so I'm pretty sure it's the compact version. Needless to say, I'll take it if it's the long version. :)

yeah the compact version sells for $79. The only place I have seen the long version is duda diesel

Back