• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: CO2 Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demersk89

Reaction score
Hello,
I am located in Maine. I am setting up a keggerator for my next homebrew and I am looking to purchase a CO2 regulator. The cheapest I have found online was $46 plus shipping. I figured I should reach out on here to see if maybe I could get one for a bit less. Please let me know. Thanks

I have one. Mostly new except I swapped out the top gauge to the multi reg I use with my 2 tap kegerator. The top wont get you exact (I.e. 9.2psi) but getting to 9-10 I easy. Here are a few pics. We could work out a price if you're interested.

image-140825115.jpg

image-2667406198.jpg

Hey Big Mike,

I am interested. What would you be asking for it with shipping to 04538. Also do you have a Paypal acct? This would be my only means of payment.
Thanks for the swift response.
Kris

Back