• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brewtan B

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupert130

Reaction score
I would like a small sample of brewtan B to try out in my brewing. If anyone out there has some and would like to offload some of it, please let me know. I can use paypal for the transaction.

Cheers!

Interesting! I had never heard of it. Also interesting - in looking for it, neither Northern Brewer or MoreBeer carry it. I guess it is not often used...

I got a few 50 gram packs from iBrew.com.au last year... enough to last for quite a while and with the exchange rate, the shipping from Australia wasn't prohibitive at all. Apparently, this will be available stateside sometime in the next month or two according to Denny and Drew on their Experimental Homebrewing podcast.

If you don't want to wait... I can spare one packet for $10 plus postage... probably a couple of bucks in a padded envelope. PM me if you're interested.

Latest posts

Back