• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB,Blichmann Beer gun.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
---Just curious. I have one of these. it works well. -But every time I use it I think to myself, "Why did I spend the money on this thing when I could have used a picnic tap with a racking cane and saved a lot of money?"

---Just curious. I have one of these. it works well. -But every time I use it I think to myself, "Why did I spend the money on this thing when I could have used a picnic tap with a racking cane and saved a lot of money?"

I use the raking cane setup for filling a sixer or a growler. But I usually give out about 5 cases of beer as x-mas presents. The beer gun then, is the only way to go.

wouldn't it be because if you use the beer gun you have a better chance of being able to store the beer longer?

How much head space do you guys leave in your bottles with this method?

Hey jam, sounds like you don't use it often.. Wanna sell it to the original poster or me?

I would agree with the waste of money aspect along with most Blichmann products, however I got one to add to my homebrew aresenal a few years ago with a wtb add here for 60. For that price it has been nice to have for the holidays or to send friends home with bottles quickly and easily.

Back