Wow,I'm making beer !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvinhammer

Reaction score
Bought a Mr. Beer at a garage sale about eight years ago as I've wanted to try brewing since I was 14 when an uncle was doing it (it was yummy !) . I never really had the time and then recently I met a guy at work who brews and I caught the bug , started looking around online and found this place .
I dug out my Mr. Beer sunday night , monday went and bought malt , yeast and some hops , cleaned everything up and cooked some beer ! :rockin:
I guess cooking it up is the easy part , now comes the hard part the wait . I think I'm going to have a good batch though cause it started working within an hour even slightly under temp . I don't know if it's a good idea or not but I set the fermenter on the top rack of my food dehydrator to keep it at a good steady temp , I think it runs at 65 degrees . I know I saw a thread about that so I'm going to look for that now ............. :)

You mixed the ingredients, the yeasties made the beer. And if you lined up all your ducks just right they'll reward you with fine tasting beer. That's the catch.
Congrats on the start and a hardy welcome.
HD

Latest posts

Back