Would you still brew if it became illegal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your local cops aren't going to care much if it is illegal. Sounds like a federal problem. At least the way I see it. They have more important things to do instead of hassle homebrewers. Excepts for the guys on power trips that somehow made it through the psych eval.

My local say they don't much care as it's a matter for the ATF Unless your distilling or making meth;)

I would just find a loophole! learned that from Sual Goodman attorney at law for Jesse and Walt! you dont want a criminal lawyer you want a criminal lawyer!

Regardless is that the law is completely unenforceable since it is impossible to prove at a legal level. Your brewing logs might be circumstantial evidence at best. The same goes for an internet forum.

I would continue brewing. Our liberties are not increasing these days - only diminishing. When it comes to our rights I like to defer to the Constitution. I think the founders would agree with me. That's what matters to me. You may disagree.

Brew-Jay said:
I would continue brewing. Our liberties are not increasing these days - only diminishing. When it comes to our rights I like to defer to the Constitution. I think the founders would agree with me. That's what matters to me. You may disagree.

I do not disagree.

Back