Would you drive 6 hours (round trip) for...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadwolfbones

Reaction score
... a 4-tap (Perlick 650SS flow control), 8.8 cu. ft. keezer in excellent shape, w/ custom-built insulated collar, custom temp controller, shanks, lines, and ball lock connects that costs $300?

I have one keg already, so I'd need a few more, a regulator, and a CO2 tank to get rolling.

Freezer new costs that. The rest would be free. It seems like a good deal. I'd probably do it, unless I wanted to DIY over time - adding taps as afforded.

Once drove almost that for a utility sink. $200 value for $70

Depends if there is a brewery at the end of that drive that I would like to visit!

I put in a couple hours of driving to get a 2 tap keezer that was smaller than yours, so I would say it is not a bad deal at all.

Depends if there is a brewery at the end of that drive that I would like to visit!

I put in a couple hours of driving to get a 2 tap keezer that was smaller than yours, so I would say it is not a bad deal at all.

It's in Portland, so yes... a few breweries there. :ban:

... a 4-tap (Perlick 650SS flow control), 8.8 cu. ft. keezer in excellent shape, w/ custom-built insulated collar, custom temp controller, shanks, lines, and ball lock connects that costs $300?

I have one keg already, so I'd need a few more, a regulator, and a CO2 tank to get rolling.
I'd jump on that deal. The Perlicks by themselves are over 200$

Latest posts

Back