Woot!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone else check the Woot! site daily? I've gotten several things at great prices through them. The only catch is that the deals run for one day, or less, if they sell out early. One of today's deals is a high velocity floor fan. I've been wanting one since some workmen used one at my house.
http://home.woot.com/offers/lasko-20-high-velocity-floor-fan

I get the daily email, look at it, and usually discard it, but have occasionally gotten good deals on something I needed/wanted. The problem for me with sites like Woot is that it encourages me to acquire stuff that I don't need or want.

Yep, I've been watching woot for years. Way back before they had all their other sites. Although I've never been able to snag a bag of crap in 10 years of watching the darn site. lol

That's my luck for ya.

I'm actually not a fan of their new look. I like the way it used to be.

So what kind of crap in those bags?

I don't check my email daily; I just type "w" in my Chrome address bar and Woot! shows up. "h" is...

Just the usual flat screen TV, H3 hummer, and conical fermenters.

lol

All kidding aside, they usually just fill them with the surplus of what ever they have. Could be towels to vacuum to a pet rock.

Back