Woohoo it came today...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsamp

Reaction score
..and I'm excited. I ordered some of the basic equipment online to brew my first batch ever. I found out after I ordered the equipment that there is a homebrew store a short drive from where I live. I got a Brewer's Best Red Ale extract kit there because it was one of the cheaper ones and I didnt want to break the bank my first time. I wish I knew about them earlier I could have saved shipping :( Anywho I'm a 28 year old West Virginia trying hopefully successfully the hobby of homebrewing.

I also want to thank the users here for all the great content. I have learned a lot in the short time I have been lurking here and can tell there are a lot of friendly knowledgeable people here. Someday maybe I can be one of the helpful ones. :mug:

So far everything seems to be going well. I finished up and put it in the Ale Pail about midnight last night. Its almost 9am now I'm am already seeing activity in the airlock.

Latest posts

Back