Wisconsin Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SickChicken

Reaction score
Hi All,
I just brewed my first 5 gal. batch. Great and wonderful hobby and I can't wait to see what everyone else is up to. Thanks for the site!

Welcome Cheese head. There are a great bunch of people here. All are willing to help you out. Just search first and then ask away. If your in SE Wisconsin we get together occasionally and terrorize good beer spots. :D

I live just south of Sheboygan on a hobby farm. I don't have any animals so I thought I'd use the space for something fun. I always wanted to get into homebrewing and am happy I finally took the plunge. I am planning on trying a new recipe every week or so - God knows we love our beer in Wisconsin :)

I live just south of Sheboygan on a hobby farm. I don't have any animals so I thought I'd use the space for something fun. I always wanted to get into homebrewing and am happy I finally took the plunge. I am planning on trying a new recipe every week or so - God knows we love our beer in Wisconsin :)

There's a pretty good homebrew shop in Sheboygan Falls, but the name of it escapes me at the moment. Is that where you get your stuff????

Yes - The place is called Brew Masters. The guy who owns it is very nice and was very helpful. I will be heading back there this weekend to pick up bottles and supplies for my next recipe.

Welcome fellow SEWAGEr! As said before we Wisconsinites are fairly represented on this forum. So don't worry comma you have back up if a FIB get out of place. ;)

Welcome from the county to the west of you. I joined recently as well. Lot's of cheeseheads roaming these parts.

I signed up for the Sewage club, but haven't seen much activity on that blog.

I order most of my stuff from Midwest Supplies as UPS get's it here in 24 hours paying regular ground rates. It's so much easier to shop online than to hit the LHBS's in town. Last time I tried that it took me three stops to find the yeast I was looking for and I still had to settle for my second choice.

Awesome info and thanks for the warm welcome. I am already finding myself wanting more of everything. I think I might have a little obsession going on here...

Hey, I just came across this thread. I'm just down the road in Belgium. I'm pretty new here as well, but welcome.

Back