Wiring Diagram for Pump in a Toolbox

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcotter

Reaction score
I'm in the planning stage of building a pump/toolbox combo and am hoping someone can help me with the wiring.

I've attached a diagram of what I've come up with. Basically I want 2 switches so that I can separately control power to the gfci outlet and an additional outlet (also protected by the gfci). That way I can plug a cooling fan into the gfci outlet and let it run after the pump is turned off.

Can someone with electrical knowledge chime in and let me know if I'm on the right track?

View attachment 313980

I'm in the planning stage of building a pump/toolbox combo and am hoping someone can help me with the wiring.

I've attached a diagram of what I've come up with. Basically I want 2 switches so that I can separately control power to the gfci outlet and an additional outlet (also protected by the gfci). That way I can plug a cooling fan into the gfci outlet and let it run after the pump is turned off.

Can someone with electrical knowledge chime in and let me know if I'm on the right track?

View attachment 313980

I can't open attachment.

Back