Wiring Diagram for a BCS-462 propane Hermes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblackrph

Reaction score
I have been reading as much as possible about other systems and trying to come up with a wiring diagram for a control panel for a single tier brew stand.
The system is based off of many others I have viewed on this site and others. (shout out to Jon W great stand) it is going to have the following
3 pumps, 4 temp probes and 4 pid units (Brewers
Hardware) for visual effect on the panel. I would like to use 2 burners controlled by low pressure gas valves (HLT and MLT) MLT burner is just to heat strike water or for multiple brews per day. The boil kettle is high pressure. Gas plumbing is working currently (no automation as of yet) I have purchased the SSR's crydom d2425. I would like to include auto/off/on switch to the board for each SSR so that the system could be ran either by the BCS or manually. I also would like a pilot light for each switch so that you knew when something was energized. The brew pots are 2 Blichmann 20 gallon and a 30 gallon for boil. Do I need heat sinks for the SSR's? Where would be the best place to add the pilot lights. between the auto/off/on switch or after the SSR ( I know that it would change the voltage of pilot light required. Any help suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back