Winter Celebration.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxamuus

Reaction score
My company has gone so politically correct its not even a "Holiday party" anymore its now a "Winter Celebration." Makes me want to scream MERRY F-ING CHRISTMAS at the boss.

I find that if you smile when you say Merry Christmas, most people will smile back at you (my grandfather used to always tell me you get more with sugar than you do with salt). Who cares what THEY call it - don't let them steal your joy for this wonderful holiday!

Merry Christmas to everyone here at HBT! May you drink many a homebrew this holiday season - in whatever way you celebrate!

CHEERS!!

Truth be told, I prefer Merry Christmas, and I don't even believe in Jebus.

cluckk said:
I think most people, including non-believers, are this way. It is just a very few vocal whiners that get to force their view on the rest of us.

That argument can go both ways, no?

I think the only way we can make everyone happy is to give up completely. Right around the holiday season we should look to our families, friends, colleagues, and strangers on the street, smile, and say "Eat me! Eat me raw!"

Problem solved.

I think the only way we can make everyone happy is to give up completely. Right around the holiday season we should look to our families, friends, colleagues, and strangers on the street, smile, and say "Eat me! Eat me raw!"

Problem solved.

"And have a nice day!" (with appropriate finger gestures) :mug:

Or maybe (in a Samuel L. Jackson voice) "Happy muthafvkkin holidays, muthafvkka!" :D
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back