wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, Superbowl Sale and Free Pool Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the bag and great service but you should probably change your website to remove the dead yahoo.com email address from the contact page.

Love the bag and great service but you should probably change your website to remove the dead yahoo.com email address from the contact page.

Not positive, but it may be your settings in chrome. I just discovered this issue on on one of my machines.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-mailto-links-to-work-in-Chrome

Go to Gmail
In the URL bar of same tab , right side you’ll find a rhombus icon encircled in the above image.
Click on it. Make it allow.
You’re ready to use mailto in Chromium (web browser) / Chrome.

Hope it helps .

Cheers.

I apologize if this is inaccurate, my bag making skills far exceed my IT savvy.

Not positive, but it may be your settings in chrome. I just discovered this issue on on one of my machines.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-mailto-links-to-work-in-Chrome

Go to Gmail
In the URL bar of same tab , right side you’ll find a rhombus icon encircled in the above image.
Click on it. Make it allow.
You’re ready to use mailto in Chromium (web browser) / Chrome.

Hope it helps .

Cheers.

I apologize if this is inaccurate, my bag making skills far exceed my IT savvy.

Maybe, just know when I emailed the yahoo address in gmail I got:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:

Was able to find the gmail address on a different page and already have the bag, which is freaking awesome and exactly as promised. Just bottled the first beer I made with it yesterday and it's one of my best ever.

Just got my bag et al in the mail yesterday. This is a great product that far exceeds the quality of my current nylon bag! Thank you for putting on the contest.

I also received my bag in the mail a few days ago. Quality stitching and it fits my kettle like a glove...magnificent. Much obliged wilser!

I scorched my bag today :(

Had it for years and no issues whatsoever, until it got sucked through my eBIAB basket and onto the heating element during today's brew.

Any promos going on so I can get myself a new one?

Back