wilserbrewer BIAB Bags, Superbowl Sale and Free Pool Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello homebrewers,

Wilserbrewer will be offering free domestic shipping, (international discounted) this weekend until the Superbowl is over.

Details posted in the Sponsor Showcase here...
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/wi...l-sale-free-pool-giveaway-514448/#post6664968

We will also be offering a chance to win prizes based upon the outcome of the game, no purchase necessary. To enter the contest, participants should respond to this thread stating Superbowl winner / total points. One entry only please.

Example, Seahawks 54

Prizes as follows:

First prize, BIAB 4 piece Grand Slam Package including a custom sized BIAB bag, a hop boil bag, a dry hop bag, and a ratchet pulley for grain bag hoisting.

Second prize, Custom sized BIAB bag

Third Prize, Hop boil bag and dry hop sock

Ties will be resolved by the flip of a coin conducted bya wilserbrewer staff member. :) Winners will have 48 hours to claim prizes once announced. Purchasers receiving the free shipping discount, who also win the pool will have the choice of their prize, or credit applied to their order.

Thanks for participating, and thanks for your support.
Happy and safe Superbowl weekend to all.
Cheers,
wilser

Pats 31.

Edit: Dammit... Timmy beat me to it lol.

Thanks for the chance

Pats 31.

Edit: Dammit... Timmy beat me to it lol.

Thanks for the chance

To be clear, your entry can be the same as another, ties will be resolved by the flip of a coin.

4 entries in 15 minutes, and the West Coast is still sleeping OMG. I don't mind giving away free stuff, I'm just afraid it will take me an afternoon to figure out who won :drunk:

Good luck!

Seahawks 51.

Thanks! Awesome opportunity. I've been eyeing your bags for a while.

Edited my total. I didn't realize it was total points. I couldn't figure out why everyone was guessing such high numbers.

Back