will work for beer!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatcapBrew

Reaction score
So i was talking to my tattoo artist the other day and got to talking about homebrew and he said he wants to try some and to bring him a six pack. He mentioned how much cheaper tattoos would be if i kept bringing him some:ban: So now im tryin tryin to figure out how much beer it would take forr him to finish my sleave:drunk: Ha im just happy about the doors homebrewing opens:mug: Anyone let people sample your homebrew and stuff seems to get done in return?

not quite, but I have greased the wheels with the bosses at work a couple times with a bottle here and there.

One of the guys at the hardware store wants to trade wild mushrooms for brew, but A. I don't bottle and B. not all that fond of mushrooms.

A couple bottles of homebrew here and there gets me out of work early.

Ironically it also causes me to be late sometimes :drunk:

Homebrew can be a great item for bartering. It has gotten me free meals, movie tickets, free rides, etc.

I agree. It's gotten me a free meal more than once. Plus other beer trades, free rides, and even a free corny keg. I try to bottle at least a few beers before I keg the rest so that I have a few lying around to hand out.

Back