why not--one more from Wis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fat

Reaction score
Buzz here from the middle of Wisc(Wood County)--been brewing for a couple years--brew different ales-- favorite is an Anchor Steam kinda clone--brewing some sort of IPA tomorrow

Buzz

Pumbaa said:
We are nearly in position to start the revolution . . .

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

2fat said:
Buzz here from the middle of Wisc(Wood County)

Hey your name is what I'm feeling right now. By yeah thats about dead center of the state. Maybe a little west of said point but what the hell right? The first thing you must do when joining this forum is give the state of Illinois the finger. And pronounce the that states name phonics style with the "s" at the end.

sause said:
Hey your name is what I'm feeling right now. By yeah thats about dead center of the state. Maybe a little west of said point but what the hell right? The first thing you must do when joining this forum is give the state of Illinois the finger. And pronounce the that states name phonics style with the "s" at the end.

Actually the geo center of the state is in Pittsville--we live in Nekoosa about 15 east of there---and the bumper sticker on my truck reads'Don't you have any lakes in Illinois?"<sf>

Buzz

2fat said:
Actually the geo center of the state is in Pittsville--we live in Nekoosa about 15 east of there---and the bumper sticker on my truck reads'Don't you have any lakes in Illinois?"<sf>

Buzz

LOL yeah- or trout streams or woods for hunting or campgrounds or.........:D

Latest posts

Back