Who has the most posts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikePote

Reaction score
Just like it says. From my short time on this forum It looks like yooper is the winner with almost 60,000 posts and revvy is the other who stands out. Im just bored and curious. Sorry to anybody I forgot.

Mike, you can click on the replies column on any thread and see who has posted to that thread. If you look at any thread with huge postings numbers you will see numbers for many of the HBT members. It really doesn't tell you the quality of the replies but you soon get the gist.... Yooper is the Queen and any of her replies are worth reading... Everyone else is up to you to judge.

The forum software should have a member list that can be sorted by post count. I've never seen it here but I'm pretty sure it exists. The site owner TX would know of course.

I don't recall who's first,but I have to be down around 10th place or so. Yooper & revvy come to mind for me. It'd be interesting to see a list,just out of curiosity.

Back