White Girl Asian Flavor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
So I figured that this would probably be an appropriate place to post up a link to my GF's blog. We live in San Francisco and she LOVES Asian food . Almost as much as she loves to write. So she put this little thing together as a pet project and I would love to get her some traffic. Besides, I think it's good reading... not only do you get some kick_ass recipes (I'm the happy guinea pig) but some colorful commentary as well.

Let me know what you think. And if you're ever in San Francisco, don't hesitate to hit me up for food and drink recommendations

White Girl Asian Flavor

AWESOME! Some tasty looking/sounding recipes & I love your GF's sense of humour! I'm not really one for blogs in general, but her's is well written, useful & funny. Thanks for posting the link, I'll be visiting again.
Regards, GF.

Pretty awesome stuff. My only thing was that the page is hard to read due to the colors and busy background. I read a lot of food blogs and skip most with busy backgrounds because it hurts my eyes.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!!! She loved reading your comments and it more excited than ever to add more content. Stay on the lookout for her Kimchi Burgers......easily the best burger that I have EVER eaten!!!

good looking Blog

My wife is Taiwanese so I get spoilt with her delicious creations on a regular basis I'm happy to say. Some great ideas here.

All my turkey leftovers went into an amazing (IMHO) turkey stock and thence to a turkey noodle soup.

I'll ave to explore the blog more and steal some of these great ideas. Thanks for sharing

Great blog.Great writer.Even better title.I am anxiously waiting for that kimchi burger recipe .Love some kimchi.

I'm making the Kimchi burgers tonight (using store bought Kimchi ).

They look delicious.

Also, looks like you've got a pretty cool chick. If sense of humor and a love of good food are indicators, then she's a keeper.

Update: they were great as expected. My wife isn't a big burger fan but she loved it.

Nice blog, it's fun to find ways to use the leftovers. We will be trying those burgers soon.

Latest posts

Back