While in self isolation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order for a few different yeasts to experiment with and a few other misc things I would need to try a couple different things. Hopefully it will make it but I can do a lot of brewing without with the ingredients I have on hand. I'd run out of kegs first. I can always do a bunch of bottling and/or porch pickup of my new Twstee Can crowlers for friends if I need to make keg space and we go to a shelter-in-place response.

Oh firken! I have ingredients, some events I was going to brew for such as a cask ale fest has been postponed. So brewing will be happening here.

I went into my homebrew store a few days ago as we were officially on a county-wide "health order" to shut everything non-essential down, and that has now gone statewide.

Technically they're a grocer, so they get to stay open.

I picked up CO2 and yeast, because I know I have enough bulk grain and hops in the freezer for a batch. But this will give me a chance to evaluate what my actual malt situation is for the rest of this lockdown, which I am guessing is going to last far more than 2 weeks.

Back