Where to go from here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lolznrofls

Reaction score
Ok so I did a bunch of hard ciders..messed around with some mead and skeeterpee. ..brewed my first partial extract batch of beer..hell I even made a wort chiller diy style with some soft copper tubing and some compression fittings...now i dont know where to go to next..I dont have a basement so a fermentation chamber is probably needed....I currently have nothing brewing and my beer is carbing on the shelf for two more weeks..I just dont know what to do next.

Start scouring craigslist for an appropriate chest freezer and start collecting the parts to make a temp controller and possibly an insulated collar.

Then redo everything you have already done or pick out some new recipes you haven't brewed so far so you can see the advantage of controlled fermentation temperature.

Start scouring craigslist for an appropriate chest freezer and start collecting the parts to make a temp controller and possibly an insulated collar.

Then redo everything you have already done or pick out some new recipes you haven't brewed so far so you can see the advantage of controlled fermentation temperature.

Totally agree...I want to be make some nice lagers..and without a controlled fermentation it could be difficult. If not impossible to do it right....as I wait to make my fermentation chamber during the hotter summer months what beers can I brew up with my brew room around 70-75 degrees..

Just about any kind of Belgian style beer where easily deal with those temps and even saisons

Sent from the Commune

Back