• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Where to find Zombie Dust, other FFFs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshjv

Reaction score
I'm going to be driving from MI to central IL (I94 to I-57) and back in the next few days. I'm looking for any recommendations of places not too far off the highway that I might be able to find Zombie Dust, or any other FFFs?
I know the brewpub is there, do they sell bottles or growler fills?

Thanks!

Zombie Dust is only sold at FFF's and if a store is selling it they drove to FFF's bought it and put it on their shelf and no one has caught them. If you can stop at FFF's- it's not far off the highway, you can eat there and I've always had a great time. Yes you can buy bottles, not sure about growlers of ZD. I've been told people line up to buy ZD daily and they have daily allotments. So I'm told.

Zombie Dust is only sold at FFF's and if a store is selling it they drove to FFF's bought it and put it on their shelf and no one has caught them. If you can stop at FFF's- it's not far off the highway, you can eat there and I've always had a great time. Yes you can buy bottles, not sure about growlers of ZD. I've been told people line up to buy ZD daily and they have daily allotments. So I'm told.

X2 on this. The food is excellent. You can also call the brewery in advance to see if they have bottles available. It sells out quick when they bottle it.

You can find zd at Binnys stores but they will typically get a case at some locations just every once in a while an it doesn't get put out on the shelves. Easiest way is at the brewery. You can check what they have for carry out on the pub website, they do daily updates and it will let you know. If they do have zd that day the lines are ridiculous.

Back