Where to find those orange plastic gas tubes for cornies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottSingleton

Reaction score
So I've just rec'd a corny keg that has a weird gas tube in it. It's orange plastic but it has a weird shape to it.

I've got two other kegs that have plastics but they're the same dimensions (I think) as the metal gas tubes.

This one is much narrower and a regular replacement metal gas tube does not fit down the hole in the keg.

this guy is narrow, then widens at the top right where the o-ring fits in and sits atop the post.

Anyway... this sucker is crushed. It looks like it was stepped-on/mashed/whatever and barely holds the shape. Sure the keg passes muster by holding pressure so I can't fault the vendor.

I want to replace this thing but none of my normal haunts seem to have a gas tube that matches this.

Any suggestions guys?

Can post pics if needed.

*DING* Winner!

nice!!! Thank you so much! I really need to visit William's Brewing more often. For some reason they've always had my harder to find items.

Back