Where to Buy Bulk Distilled/RO Water Boston Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmbigda

Reaction score
Like many on here I make my own water for each brew catered to the recipe. Since I moved to my current town, I'm forced to buy distilled water and make it from scratch because the town draws water from too many different sources. (can't send it away for samples as it will change)

Can anyone recommend where to buy distilled or RO water in larger/cheaper QTY than by the gallon? I found several threads on here but none mentioned any stores in my area. I live on the south shore but work in the city.

Thanks!

I don't live in the Boston area, but I'd suggest calling some local Whole Foods and ask if they have RO/DI water dispensers. Not all of them will, but plenty do.

There's a Whole Foods about 20 minutes from me here in Northern VA that sells RO and DI for $0.39/gallon. I fill my 30l Speidel to the very top (over 8 gallons) for each brew day - great value!

Back