Where to buy a Control Panel (Gas)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh250

Reaction score
Hello all,

I need someone to point me in the right direction. Im looking for a gas HERMs PID controller. 2 burners, 2 pumps 110v. I was saving up for a "Jagger Bush'https://www.kegglebrewing.com/Jagger-Bush-110-Volt-Herms-Controller_p_142.html but the original Jagger Bush website is down and they are out of stock at "keggle brewing". Someone on another post said the gentleman who built these may have passed away unfororunatley

This panel met my needs except id be using a 24v gas solenoid. If anyone has any suggestions id really appreciate it.

Blichmann's Tower of Power gas control module would do. It does use a 120V gas solenoid but it's included with the module. The ToP only controls one heating burner / one sensor / one gas valve so it's not a complete 3-vessel brewing control panel.

Note that the Blichmann product naming is weird, you do not actually need the "tower" part to use the control module.

Thanks hvjackson. Its a great controller but i really would like to control 2 pumps and have readouts on the other vessels. It seems to be a tough order to get

Obviously you can just control the pumps with their own switches. It's nice to have it in one box but the pumps aren't actually related to the PID in any way, right? Likewise the temp reading from the other vessels doesn't actually affect the PID. With a HERMS system the only PID-controlled vessel is the HLT so that is the only one you would hook up with the Blichmann system.

Latest posts

Back