Where do you buy shanks/faucets/etc?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r4dyce

Reaction score
Hey there. Looking to build my through the door kegerator soon. I have the fridge, kegs, co2 etc on picnic taps. I just need the hardware to actually get it dispensing through the door. Wondering where people recommend buying the dispensing hardware. Does anyone have a good recommendation of where to buy?

If you are not in a hurry there are some good deals here on the forum. If you want something sooner than later I've good success with beveragefactory.com

Ritebrew.com is where I've been getting most of my stuff lately.

I second ritebrew for faucets. I was shopping around black Friday and couldn’t find a better price even with the 20%+ discounts from other vendors.

Go to Ritebrew.com and check out their prices and then see if you can beat them. I'm guessing that's going to be pretty hard.

I tried my best, but I couldn’t find a better deal. Ritebrew is my go to place for faucets.

Buying faucets in canada I priced it out and it was slightly cheaper to just buy it from the local home brew store. Once you factored in the shipping across the border and taxes the cheaper online prices get withered away

Back