Where do I find my digital BYO-magazine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smellyglove

Reaction score
I see their website has gotten a revamp. When I click on "Magazine", very top left corner, I'm being directed to a "subscribe to BYO" page. I'm already logged in and my digital subscription expires in feb.

I've found the individual articles, but what about the magazine?

The website is still very difficult to use. It really needs a lot of work. I also would like to get the entire magazine. Not sure why they can't offer a pdf copy of it. I'm not liking the change at all. I tried to search for an article from the Dec 2012 issue on Sierra Nevada and I can not find it.

BYO is an awesome resource just wish they would make their site more user friendly.

The website is still very difficult to use. It really needs a lot of work. I also would like to get the entire magazine. Not sure why they can't offer a pdf copy of it. I'm not liking the change at all. I tried to search for an article from the Dec 2012 issue on Sierra Nevada and I can not find it.

BYO is an awesome resource just wish they would make their site more user friendly.

Yeah. I don't know how it is on mobile now though. Maybe that works.

And, at one point I tried to upgrade my sub to printed+digital, from only digital. I sent them an email, the response was that I should give the guy in the other end my credit card info, including the CVC? I didn't answer that mail.. Isn't that weird?

Yeah. I don't know how it is on mobile now though. Maybe that works.

And, at one point I tried to upgrade my sub to printed+digital, from only digital. I sent them an email, the response was that I should give the guy in the other end my credit card info, including the CVC? I didn't answer that mail.. Isn't that weird?

Yeah, like I said the site is pretty bad. Hopefully they keep working on it and offer a way to download pdf copies of the magazine. They may not want to do that if they are worried about people sharing them with non-subcribers.

Back