Where are you brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockbasementbeer

Reaction score
Elmira, NY. Hopefully this thread helps brewers find others near each other to create clubs and improve/create discussions for home brewers everywhere!

Friday it was on my back deck. I would rather do it in the driveway but its under construction.

Thanks. I'm going to plan about one per week to get a lot of experience. It would be good to meet some brewers face-to-face as I begin the addiction I expect will come.

Good Morning from Good ol' Joliet, IL. I'm in the making for a few new brews in the near future and need to make a run to the newly relocated Chicago Brew Werks to get some supplies. In my most recent bought of the dislike of cleaning I threw away a bunch of old gear and need to pick up some new gear as well. Nothing spectacular, just an old funnel, a busted airlock, and some funky tubing. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should pitch a bunch of old stuff as an excuse to upgrade...

Lately, it's been in my kitchen, which is in my suburban Madison, WI, home. Ideally, it would be in my suburban Madison, WI, backyard, but without a propane burner, that's not happening any time soon.

andvari7 said:
Lately, it's been in my kitchen, which is in my suburban Madison, WI, home. Ideally, it would be in my suburban Madison, WI, backyard, but without a propane burner, that's not happening any time soon.

Just got back home from Madison. I'm just learning on my stovetop with 1-gallon batches. Good luck!

Just got back home from Madison. I'm just learning on my stovetop with 1-gallon batches. Good luck!

Welcome to homebrewing! Kitchen is a great way to get started. I only just recently set up part of the garage as a brewery, always something new to learn.

Glen Bernie, Maryland

Just moved into the area. Dissapointed to see my tap water really clorinated. :-(

I've got a brother in law nearby in south Baltimore who brews. Anyone else near here?

Sutton, MA. Currently living on a second floor apartment doing all grain. Mashing and chilling in my kitchen, boiling outside. Carrying large pots full of hot liquid up and down a flight of stairs. Cannot wait to get a house and a brewstand.

Back