when it is 100 out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeepDiver

Reaction score
And your in the sun grilling chicken you realize just how good bud light can be. No homebrew I have done works for this situation

It was only 92 here today.

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter's "friend" left a 12 pack of Busch Light at my cottage.

I chugged one today on my boat, as did Bob. It was ice-cold and better than any water would have been. But one was enough.

I'm not gonna bash BL but I'm not going to drink it either. However I will chug those brown 32's of Corona like they're going out of style. ;) I've got an American wheat that's good on a hot day.

A nice belgian white is amazing when it's hot, but I like BMC when it's way too hot.

It was only about 75 here today... I'll stick with my IPA's!!! :D

But I agree... When it's hot as hell, sometimes an ice cold Coors Light, or Corona tastes pretty damn good!

:mug:

That Belgian white, can you link to a recipe for me? That hogarden is Fing awesome!

Yeah, that was me on this past Sunday. I grilled outside for 2 hours, making corn on the cob and chicken quarters for 2 hours. Very tasty.

been too hot to brew or drink here! been drinking cheap beer and mixed drinks. saving my $ and not buying good beer so i can brew more when i cools off!

I've made two beers lately that were like a much better version of a BMC. One was BierMuncher's cream of 3 crops and the other was just 2-row, a pinch of crystal 40, very light early hops, and US-05. The last time I had bud light it tasted like corn and bananas and gave me a headache after one. I grew up drinking Busch Light.

It was only 92 here today.

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter's "friend" left a 12 pack of Busch Light at my cottage.

I chugged one today on my boat, as did Bob. It was ice-cold and better than any water would have been. But one was enough.

i had some iron city light left over from when the inlaws visited.. i did the same thing, chugged that one and it was quite refreshing while i was taking out our trash.. those types of beers do have some uses afterall :mug:

i had some iron city light left over from when the inlaws visited.. i did the same thing, chugged that one and it was quite refreshing while i was taking out our trash

I'm imagining you carrying trash in one hand, holding the can bottoms-up with the other, head cocked back, just swallowing mouthfuls along the 20' walk to the curb. hahaha

I've made two beers lately that were like a much better version of a BMC. One was BierMuncher's cream of 3 crops...

I'll second the Cream of 3 Crops - cooled down over the weekend after mowing the lawn with a pint of that, and it was perfect!

would have been great if i was wearing a wife-beater as well.. but alas i was not :(

I have two neighbors who give me a hard time cause I go shirtless on most hot days. Spent 6 years in Florida...only thing I wore most of that time was a pair of board-shorts...nothing else. I guess they think the pool is the only time to go shirtless. I don't even have moobs, either, so...WTF?

Im pro-budweiser. After years, i still have apreciation for it althogh miller light use to be my goto beer in my younger just to get drunk days.

tre9er said:
I have two neighbors who give me a hard time cause I go shirtless on most hot days. Spent 6 years in Florida...only thing I wore most of that time was a pair of board-shorts...nothing else. I guess they think the pool is the only time to go shirtless. I don't even have moobs, either, so...WTF?

Shoot, my neighbors are lucky if I even have the shorts...

Considering that BMC light lagers are damn near like water anyway... Drinking them on a hot hot day is just what the doctor ordered, you have to stay hydrated :) I brewed two weeks ago and it was 104 in the shade. That gave me all the incentive I needed to finish off the last Molson Canadians that my wife made me buy. :D

Latest posts

Back