When is ECY usually available?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikings

Reaction score
When is ECY usually available on love2brew? I called them and they were very vague. I know that no one has a definite answer, but I was wondering how they trend. Thanks!

Its about like predicting the weather. However there is a thread here that posts when its up. Perhaps a recipe on IFTTT would work...?

Sometimes you will see it up on the post, or not.

Also, you can try for Princeton Homebrew's google group. Joe at Princeton homebrew gets them in about once a month and whenever he sends out the email blast they sell out in minutes (so have a Paypal acct and reply specifically to which one you want in the email--e.g., you reply "I will take pack B," instead of "any is fine." I pop into Princeton Homebrew and sometimes he has ECY, sometimes not. Its a crapshoot. But the best thing, especially if you are local or within a decent driving time of Trenton, is that when summer comes around Joe gets ECY in but won't ship it. Thats usually the best time to stock up on ECY from Princeton Homebrew if you can't get it from love2brew or aren't quick on the email blast.

Good luck!

Back