What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a custom home builder. My brewing friends are... a doctor, an attorney, a commercial electrician, a remodeling contractor and two organic gardeners.

From the looks at it from all walks of life.... However have noticed a ton of cops and firefighters!....hehe!

Electrical Engineer, specialty in automation controls and software.

When I first started brewing I struggled greatly with the mechanical aspects of brewing. I had a lot of issues due to lack of understanding about the physics of brewing with pumps (struggled with cavitation for a long time), pipes, valves, heat exchangers, etc.

These days I work alongside many process mechanical designers, and I've learned a lot. It's not rocket science, but there are a lot of simple details that have to be followed or stuff doesn't work that well.

Progam Admin by day!

Crime fighting Super hero by night ! (at least that is what I tell my kids)

I sell pre-engineered metal buildings...big ones! Not the backyard shed type. Kinda of a mix between sales and construction.

I have a series 7 securities license as well as insurance licenses. I also happen to be a funeral director.

Back