What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a cop for a while and decided to go back to school in a different field. Now chasing after my degree in Micro-Biology

Trainer for an IT Support Corporation. Or close enough as makes no difference. But I do have a background in Network Engineering, does that count?

High School Social Studies Teacher (American Government, Sociology, and Economics). Coach Varsity Football (Special Teams Coordinator and Asst. Defensive Coordinator) and Boys Basketball Coach (Freshman).

I don't do much brewing between August and February. Usually get a few done during Christmas Break.

I grew up w my dad owning a Ford dealership. Was always working on and building cars. Got a mechanical engineering degree, worked in that field for 6 years then went back to the dealership. Been there for almost 20 years in management. Still working on classic vehicles but brewing too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Cream cheese maker. Lame I know, but I formulate, pasteurize, blend, seperate, and disperse cheese to machines. About 3 different 7,000 gallon batches a night, which adds up to about 60,000 lbs of cheese. Hoping someday this on a resume will land a brewers position.

Green mountain high!

Cream cheese maker. Lame I know, but I formulate, pasteurize, blend, seperate, and disperse cheese to machines. About 3 different 7,000 gallon batches a night, which adds up to about 60,000 lbs of cheese. Hoping someday this on a resume will land a brewers position.

Green mountain high!

keep up the good work, bruva! my wife and I thank you for your efforts! we always have cream cheese in our house. always.

chippandale dancer..almost at this level

chris-farley-chippendales.jpg

Everyone on here seems so established...especially they guy above me ;)

But I havent seen many of the 'fresh college grad employed at a job to have a paycheck but still searching for a profession' so I will add one to that list! Every spare dime I have goes to brewing/hunting/golfing!:mug:

Technical Manager for a Flowers company here in the UK, looking after the bigger retailer in the UK.

Industrial security manager/FSO/safety director for a DoD contractor, retired Coastie, cigar snob, beer traveler, rc car restorer and avid shooter. I have too many hobbies....

Industrial security manager/FSO/safety director for a DoD contractor, retired Coastie, cigar snob, beer traveler, rc car restorer and avid shooter. I have too many hobbies....

Are you CONUS or OCONUS??? We have a few things in common.... don't worry.... I am not a stalker!

Back