What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
former construction worker (framing, siding, roofing, concrete). Then a sheetrocker, now a deputy sheriff in a small county. I miss construction some days.

Pastor in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA)
Figure with the German heritage of the Lutheran Church, brewing was a prerequisite!

Retired Army officer, married to another retired Army officer (we met at Ft Leonard Wood Missouri). After retirement i drove semi truck, operated earth moving equipment, became a ski and snowboard instructor, taught motorcycle safety classes and worked in the admin section of our local Police Department. Now i have lots of time to pursue hobbies; homebrewing is one.

Industrial designer, consumer products. I designed powertools for one of the pro brands for a decade, half of those years living in Germany. Now I design kitchen products, which I enjoy much more tho I do miss living in Europe. I spend most of my day sketching which is enjoyable regardless of the subject.

Both...for 30 years I owned and ran a post production studio doing audio for film, video, and radio. I was also the head engineer at a large performing arts facility here. Now I have a small studio in my guest room to produce podcasts about beer.

Good to see audio post well represented! I run a pro/educational audio post mixing room at Full Sail University in Orlando.

Aerospace manufacturing engineer here but full time beer geek since over a year!

Former US Army, now trying to live the peaceful life taking care of patients in one of my local hospitals.

32 year Firefighter/EMT, I'm also the Head Brewer at a recently opened brewer in West Point GA. Chattabrewchee Southern Brewhouse

Good to see audio post well represented! I run a pro/educational audio post mixing room at Full Sail University in Orlando.

Wow, lost of post folks around here! Location Mixer here, mostly commercial/corporate/doc with the odd episodic or feature now and then.

[emoji482]

Back