What's up with your name?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When tasting one of my beers my friend was trying to say this stuff is magic, first name is steve so it came out Smagic.

14 is the number of the ambulance than took me to the hospital as a infant

Been in the computer business one way or another since 1973. This is my main alter ego. Just a bunch of ones and zeros in my head. Look at my profile for my graphic.

My name is from 2 of the very important aspects in my life:

1) The most important aspect is it was the nickname of my Grandfather on my Dad's side; who I feel is one of the greatest people in the world. Outside my Mom and Dad he was easily the biggest influence in my life (could be argued that he actually equals them).

2) It was also the nickname I was given while I was in the Navy; it comes easily since it is just a shortening of my last name Troxel.

I chose this name for a few reasons. First my dogs name is beast and he is there everytime i brew beer, second i brew beer that is bold and unique so i figured beastly is a good description of it:D

Back