Whats up / Hef recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billfillmaff

Reaction score
Hey I found this site the other day while hard at work for the USAF. Tons of great info and I started brewing a couple weeks ago so I had to join. I have a stout in the primary right now, bottling that up this weekend. If someone has a nice extract Hef recipe for me it would be appreciated.

I'm Bill Fillmaff and I'm a poker god.

Here's an AG recipe for Weihenstephan:
5g, OG 1054, IBU 12.6, SRM 3.5

5lbs pilsener
5lbs wheat
.5lbs rice hulls

3.7 HBU Hallertau Hersbrucker 60 minutes

Wyeast 3068 Weihenstephan yeast

To do this in extract, just replace the grains with 6lbs wheat DME and eliminate the rice hulls. Don't add any Irish moss or other clarifying agent for this one.

Hey alright, first of all to the Dude I'm 2M0X1, Missile and Space Systems Electronics Tech, Stationed at Minot AFB, ND. Second I forgot to mention that I am still an extract brewer. Don't have the equipment yet for an all grain style. Someday, and soon I hope. By the way I ordered 2 cornys, 2 taps, and all the tubing and fittings, should be here by the 13th.

Edit--- Sorry BeeGee I was reading a bit too quick. Thanks for the recipe.

Sorry for another post, but I am also on the search for a cream stout recipe as I am buying another primary this weekend.

Back