Whats up! From Perth, Australia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jono1492

Reaction score
Hi guys!

The names Jono, and I'm a homebrew newbie, green as grass! I'm currently 4 brews deep and am onto my second partial mash, and have loved every minute of it!

I'm here to expand my knowledge of homebrewing, get more involved in advanced brewing techniques and get a better understanding of beer and how it works and hopefully pick up a few delicious home brew recipes(as well as get my own critiqued).

I've been using homebrewtalk as a solid resource since I started brewing a few months back, getting as much info as possible, as well as typing in all my typical n00b questions that have already been asked time and TIME again, but alas getting all the required answers, mostly to the tune of 'just relax and have a homebrew', which I thoroughly enjoy reading, and doing!

I'm sure I'm going to have a great time trying to keep up with the time differences, as well as converting all your crazy measurements and whacky temperatures from the other side of the world, but all will be well in due time, once I'm a little more adjusted! haha

Anyway, I'm super keen to get involved on HBT and getting involved a lot more, can't wait to start posting and chatting to you guys more in depth.

Cheers guys!
Jono

Back