What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 2 LBK's with a Summer Blonde Ale w/lemon in the temp control fermenter at 64 deg. 1 with Wyeast 1056 and S05 in the other. I like this beer I can drink it year round. :)

I've got about 5.5 gallons of a Pliny clone kit I just hit with round 1 of dry hops. Round 2 goes in about 10 days or so.

2 Blonde ales. Both hopped with CTZ/Cascade, but used recovered Kolsch yeast with one and the other used recovered US-05.

Got a strong scotch ale that started as a recipe kit, but I swapped out the hops, changed the hopping schedule, did a round of kettle caramelization on about half of the first runnings which wasn't in the recipe, replaced the base malt and fiddled with other proportions...

Chugging along nicely. ^.^ Has a little over two weeks left in primary...

1 Gallon Bochet With Brett and Orval Dregs
1 Gallon Bochet with ECY 20
1 Gallon of Cyser with Whiskey
3 Gallons Bourbon Barrel Porter
3 Gallons of Sour Brown ale with ECY 20
1 Gallon Empty =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[

Mostly clear at the moment after some bottling last night, just my long term sour/Brett beers that have been in the fermenter since at least early October, and most a lot longer than that. 5-5.5 gals each of two different Lamebics, a Brett Old Ale, a Flanders Red, a Session Kriek, and 10 gals of Flanders Pale, 10 gals of Oud Bruin.

I'll have 4 more in fermenters within the next 3 weeks.

6 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with Galaxy hops, 6 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with Amarillo/Citra hops, 10 gallons of sour brown, 10 gallons of golden sour half with Wyeast Lambic blend and dregs from several commercial Lambics half with Wyeast Roeselare Blend, 5 gallons of extract sour fermented with Wyeast Farmhouse and a 3rd repitch of a mixed culture(sour as hell after 3 months), 6 gallons of stout in secondary on chilis, cacao nibs and vanilla beans and 6 gallons of Moscato for my lovely wife.

10 gallons of Magnum Blonde, 5 gallons of Dry Mead, 7 gallons of American Barleywine (going into a 5 gallon Blue Corn Whiskey Barrel), 8 gallons of a Foreign Extra Oatmeal Stout in a Bourbon Whiskey Barrel, 6 gallons of Mix Fermentation Sour on Black Tart Cherries (Brewed on 12/28/13) and 6 gallons of Mix Fermentation Sour on Pomegranate infused Cranberries (brewed on 11/09/13).

Right now a cider and my house pale. Hoping that the 1272 speeds up from its normal 3 week schedule so that I have time to keg before family arrives for Christmas. The cider is smelling great and is finally ready to bottle.

#1 WL 644 IIPA
#2 Funktown ale yeast (Yeast Bay) Pale ale with AU Summer dry hop.
#3 100% Brett fermented ale (Amalgamation - Yeast Bay) with 8oz of citra and galaxy dry hop. These however will go into Belgian bottles for the cellar.

6 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with Galaxy hops, 6 gallons of Farmhouse Rye with Amarillo/Citra hops, 10 gallons of sour brown, 10 gallons of golden sour half with Wyeast Lambic blend and dregs from several commercial Lambics half with Wyeast Roeselare Blend, 5 gallons of extract sour fermented with Wyeast Farmhouse and a 3rd repitch of a mixed culture(sour as hell after 3 months), 6 gallons of stout in secondary on chilis, cacao nibs and vanilla beans and 6 gallons of Moscato for my lovely wife.

Believe it's my turn to say it...

You've been busy...

:mug:

Believe it's my turn to say it...

You've been busy...

:mug:

Very but I didn't plan very well I should have brewed something a little faster grain to glass so I had something on tap to drink. I really strongly prefer the funky and sour stuff though. I never thought I would say this but I'm bored with hops.

I have 5 gl of WilliamsWarn apple cider about to cold crash and then secondary and planning 1 gl holiday spiced cider starting sometime this week.

6 gallons MoreBeer Blonde Ale, only been fermenting 5 days but looking good.:mug: :rockin:

5 gallons nut brown ale. new recipe i have been laying around with. Has some homegrown cascade from this season. Then a imperial oat stout. 2 one gallon ciders, and another in secondary

1. Weiss Bier Hefe Dunkel with a small addition of smoked malt.
2. Stout/Porter with Centennial and Fantasia hops

Back