What's a SWMBO?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"its a term that needs to just go away.
a term that men who do not respect themselves or their partner tend to use.
it is terrible."

Lighten up, Francis.

It is a female, who lives with a man, who no longer is a man.

Seriously though, this is just my least favorite acronym on this site. It's either way over used and has lost it's funny (easier to just type "Wife") or there are a lot of men on here that need to re-grow a pair.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, I respect her, but when it comes to brewing, all I really do is tell my wife I'm brewing or buying something for brewing, etc.

Who knows though, I'm easily annoyed. I guess lol was clever at one point too.

This one made me snort beer out my nose. Even my wife thinks any guy who uses the term has been neutered. Glad I'm not the only non-emasculated man here.

This one made me snort beer out my nose. Even my wife thinks any guy who uses the term has been neutered. Glad I'm not the only non-emasculated man here.

I just told my wife about this acronym as well... She said she imagined the user of that phrase with their junk tucked between their legs and a ball gag in their mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Someone Who Morpheus Barfed On
Slimy Wet Meat Ball Odor
Super Woman Must Bare Oompas
So What Must Be Obtained
Still Wondering, Mary Belched Onward

its a term that needs to just go away.
a term that men who do not respect themselves or their partner tend to use.
it is terrible.

Seriously? I laughed when I joined here and found out what SWMBO was... so hard the little lady came into my office to see what I was laughing at.

So I told her.

She laughed, smiled, & said "damn straight!"... we respect each other & can have a laugh together. Matter of fact, I'll read her your comment and let you know how long she laughs at it.

Seriously? I laughed when I joined here and found out what SWMBO was... so hard the little lady came into my office to see what I was laughing at.

So I told her.

She laughed, smiled, & said "damn straight!"... we respect each other & can have a laugh together. Matter of fact, I'll read her your comment and let you know how long she laughs at it.

you sure showed him!!!!!!@!@#

Back