Whatch drinking today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Vorlauf

Reaction score
I have put a serious dent in my home brews and it will be at least 6 weeks before my stock levels climb. So yesterday I went out and bought a case of Leffe Blonde had a few of those last night. Went out today and bought a case of Stone IPA and a case of Widmer Brothers Heffes.

I have always loved the Stone and Leffe. The Heffe is a darned tasty one but I really cant rate it for style. To me it is a bit hoppy for a heffe. Anyone else try this beer?

I'm brewing a Czech pilsner right now and drinking one of my Belgian Ales..After i finish the pils, i'm racking a kolsch to a secondary and drinking some Apfelwein..

Had some Homebrew Amber Ale, but it's not tasting as I hoped, so I'm gonna let it age a bit more.

I pulled out a 22oz bomber of Rogue Santa's Private Reserve Ale. The aroma is fantastic, and I'm really enjoying this ale. Gonna have to find a recipe for it soon.

HB Cherry Vanilla Stout, Orf's Goblin Clone, and Arrogant Bastard.

Bought to brew up Flan's Tripel

Im Finishing off the last of my Australian Pale Ale, Ill be moving onto my Apple Cherry Cider after this then I have nothing for a couple of weeks while a couple of batches build Carb.

Enjoying a Dogfish Head Pangaea the hint of ginger is absolutely perfect. I'm considering opening my Dogfish Head Golden Era next or a Ommegang Rare Vos.

While I wait for my first batch of homebrew to be ready, I ran down to the one of the local microbreweries today and got a couple growlers of beer. One was an Apple Ale and the other was their Winter Ale. The apple ale is awesome!!!!!

Missed the thread last night. I picked up a sixer of Kennebunkport Blueberry Wheat. Not bad, but the best part is the blueberry smell when opening the bottle, once it's poured, not so much.

I seriously think I'll have to brew one myself to get what I want.

Latest posts

Back