What wrong with beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing1976

Reaction score
072E6DB4-CBAA-48E0-943F-EA29FFCE91F6.jpeg
4005BDB2-30AC-4B74-9D49-8F3662B4E5F2.jpeg
just open a bottle and this came out what’s up?

Just the one bottle or all of them? I'm guessing a nasty-ass bottle to begin with or some yeast sediment. Kinda leaning toward option one though.

Yes first bottle. Was trying to see if it was ready to drink after sitting for week. I bought the bottles

Just the one bottle or all of them? I'm guessing a nasty-ass bottle to begin with or some yeast sediment. Kinda leaning toward option one though.

Yup, looks to me that you probably had a bunch of stuff in that bottle. Hopefully you cleaned the rest better!

what was the recipe? all-grain? extract? what kind of mash tun filter? racking cane? honestly, doesn't look too bad to me.....head just looks a little thin...

Your beer head has lice.

i'm thinking the cider i just kegged, that i used mulling spices in, will get head like that too....lol

edit: and on a more serious note, also, how clean was your fermentor? looks like chunks of dried yeast....

Latest posts

Back