what would you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewguy82

Reaction score
I can't decide what I want to brew. On the list I have saison, german hefeweizen, a summer ale, brown ale, or a stout.

I prob will decide between the saison or hefe wish I had more time space and equipment so I could do all of them lol. So my question what would you brew and what do you enjoy most about that brew?

Saison (in fact, my saison starter is crash cooling right now)

I would say saison as well as long as you have the ability to monitor and control the temps of your fermentor because saisons really need to be slowly risen day by day up to the mid 80s.

I brewed 5 saisons last summer, and will be brewing 45 gallons this summer. Go for it. You'll be glad you did.

Go for a big stout. That will give it proper aging time for when the weather gets cold (about 2 weeks from now in WI!)

nice guys. sounds like the general consensus is Saison! I guess it is the season for saison.

If you have the ability to Lager its time to get the Marzen going in time for Oktoberfest!

Back