What other hobbies are you guys into?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grahamfw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
What other kind of hobbies do you guys have?

Me? I'm into grilling/smoking meats, baseball (mostly spectating!), football (ditto), and tuba playing. I'm only somewhat good at a few of those. The football and baseball watching - I am a master of those.

Any other types of crafts that you guys do? Woodworking? Metallurgy? Witchcraft?

Woodworking (DIY projects in general), gaming, gardening, and sex. The last one being the least appreciated by the wife and thus funded the least.

Have you tried all of those at the same time????? Could be dangerous, but the skill level involved would be impressive (lol)!

Canoeing with a cooler full of Cold Beer and a fishing pole! Smallies are fun to catch. Camping and hunting are close 2nd and 3rd choices!

I love beer brewing, but also enjoy: Photography, hunting, fishing (esp. fly fishing for trout), woodworking, playing guitar, model trains, gardening, canoeing, target shooting, reloading, and occasionally cooking.

Glass engraving and sandblasting, painting, cooking in many different forms (sausage and bacon making, cheesemaking, breadmaking, just plain old good food making!), using paracord to make horse accessories, and hopefully some day soon, fishing and hunting.

Also wood working...anything that can be made from wood. Also primitive bow and arrow building and then hunting deer and turkey with them. Gun hunting also for deer and coyote.

Like the vegetable garden and cooking and smoking.

Raise rabbits for meat and fly homing pigeons.

A little antiquing with my wife but not as much as we used to.

Tennis is my big one. I have team matches about half the year at 9am on saturdays.

It doesn't get much better than sharing a couple growlers of homebrew with teammates/opponents while watching the rest of the matches wrap up in the Atlanta springtime.

Camping (RVing, really, these days), fishing and Chess. I am not a very knowledgeable fisherman (usually just fish for sun fish and the like while camping with the 8 year old) and I am a mediocre (at best) Chess player. But I am an expert at camping/RVing...I can sit by a campfire with a beer and a cigar like a champ.

Camping, hiking, knitting, sewing, baking, homeschooling my kids (not really a hobby), and I'm starting to get into archery.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Rape, Murder, Arson, and Rape.

"You said 'rape' twice."

lw2145c.jpg

Rape, Murder, Arson, and Rape.

A "Blazing Saddles" fan I see.

Cycling (80-120 miles/week if the weather cooperates) to ride off the homebrew, riding my Triumph, cooking, smoking meats, scuba diving, learning to play the piano (recently added), hunting, fishing.

I do competitive overclocking ( it's like drag racing computers) we use liquid nitrogen to cool down processor and graphic cards... expansive hobby!

I enjoy hunting, fishing, shooting, reloading ammo, building AR-15's, woodworking, basically anything DIY, gardening (just started my hops!), cooking, sharpening knives, video games, and of course brewing!

I enjoy hunting, fishing, shooting, reloading ammo, building AR-15's, woodworking, basically anything DIY, gardening (just started my hops!), cooking, sharpening knives, video games, and of course brewing!

Take out the gardening and we sound like the same person.

Lets see, Music listening, gardening, cooking, activities with my kids, internet stuff, gaming, shooting and reloading and building AR15s as well. (Though in a lul of those things.) Checking out brew pubs, sausage making.. those are the current or most recent former ones.

Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Camping, Fly tying, Lure making, Reloading, Leather working, Reading, Gardening, Brewing, basically anything in a kitchen/smoker, preserving/aging foods; Canning, Dehydrating, Smoking, Curing, etc.
We consider ourselves kind of like homesteaders and try to be self sufficient as much as possible. Looking to get into Aquaculture once we get settled in Arizona later this year.

Hunting, Fishing, Boating, Camping, Fly tying, Lure making, Reloading, Leather working, Reading, Gardening, Brewing, basically anything in a kitchen/smoker, preserving/aging foods; Canning, Dehydrating, Smoking, Curing, etc.
We consider ourselves kind of like homesteaders and try to be self sufficient as much as possible. Looking to get into Aquaculture once we get settled in Arizona later this year.

BLAM! one in the berries!

Playing guitar, ren faires, grilling, very basic wood and leather working, and getting into gardening soon.

Sleeping. Sleeping is my hobby. I can never get enough of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I vermicompost too, but never considered it a hobby. Worm ranchers unite!

My wife thinks I am a certifiable nut for having more than 10,000 red wigglers in the basement. But she sure doesn't complain when she gets the very best tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, and melons in the county. :)

Worm poop rules!

big into sports also dont mind a lil pick up game, frisbee golf ( disc golf), landscaping, .. and the gym.. wait gym? i havent been in years opps

grow my own tobacco, reload ammo, maintain/repair vehicles & home, and not afraid of the kitchen.

Back