What Movie Are You Watching?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natdavis777

Reaction score
I just rented Wild Horses with Robert Duvall and James Franco. Looked good. I like to rent/watch movies Ive never seen or havent made the main steam. Or even if they have, I didnt get a chance to see them.

Im a night owl, so what are you watching now, and how did you like it?

I just took a nap with Dragon playing. interesting movie with Dinnie Yen. another one I've seen a dozen times is Wing Chun with Michelle Yeoh and Donnie Yen.

Was going to watch the last disc in an El Cheapo Walmart $5 Drive-in Movie Box Set (Not really a box, just a DVD case with 4-5 discs and about 10 movies.)

They aren't trying to fool anyone with this: It's a collection of terrible sexploitation movies from the 70s (approx.) It was $5 for all of those movies.

I love bad movies. I enjoy watching bad movies from past eras so I can see what kind of tech they didn't have. I like to see how people behaved back then (Mostly they behaved like bad actors, it turns out...) ;)

Anyway, my wife decided she was coming to bed soon, so I didn't watch it. It's not that I feel ashamed for liking such bad movies, it's that I know she doesn't like them so I choose not to make her sit through them.

Ok, it's because I'm secretly ashamed that I like those bad movies... :eek:

I just took a nap with Dragon playing. interesting movie with Dinnie Yen. another one I've seen a dozen times is Wing Chun with Michelle Yeoh and Donnie Yen.

I love Donnie Yen. The Ip Man movies are oosome, 7 swords was great as well.

I've got 14 blades queued up, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love Donnie Yen. The Ip Man movies are oosome, 7 swords was great as well.

I've got 14 blades queued up, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Ip Man is pretty solid. Glad someone told me about them. Right now I'm up in the air with Tarentino... Jackie Brown or Reservoir Dogs. Leaning towards Reservoir Dogs.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Has amazing cinematography and a great heartfelt message to the movie.

I liked the remake much better than the original, I thought it was very well done.
I watched The Equalizer yesterday, the movie with Denzel Washington, not the TV series. I thought it was really good, enjoyed it quite a bit. I think today it'll be Live, Die, Repeat: The Edge Of Tomorrow.
Regards, GF.

Finally got that last Old, Cheap, movie in last night. "Malibu Beach".

The plot is basically a bunch of 70's teens get out of school for the summer and hang out at the beach and drink and smoke weed and try to get it on. There is also a very minor source of tension when the older muscle building dude tries to force the younger dues out and they fight and race cars. In the end the older dude realizes he's past his prime, but ends up making it with the suddenly hot-to-trot teacher, so there was a happy ending.

This one was so much better than "Van Nuys" because it had much more bikinis and less cruising up and down a street.

And it had a dog that was trained to steal women's bikini tops! :Thumbsup:

Boyhood

If you have young children, do not watch with them ( its not what you think )

It does not have a traditional Hollywood plot, you might not get the movie
until its almost over.

made me cry like a little girl......

Check it out

S

Green Mile...classic that I've seen many times over but always a good one to watch when its on.

Back