What Is Your Carrry?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 327PC has pretty much knocked my DW CCO out of rotation for my carry. It's a fantastic little N frame.

DSC_4669-XL.jpg

That's a very pretty little revolver you've got there! Almost too nice to put carry wear on it!

Thanks Bobs,

Not too much danger of wear as it's carried in a backpack. I'm on the motorcycle most of the time so belt carry isn't so practical.

Taurus TCP daily and if I think things might get a little wild and crazy , my Glock 27.

How do you like the TCP? I've been looking at it for a pocket carry. I have been comparing it to the S&W Bodyguard and the Ruger LCP. The TCP seems to be shunned because its a Taurus, but those who give an honest go seem to like it better than the rivals I named. Any input?

Glock 42. Nice little gun! Tried to attach a picture but my smart phone won't cooperate.��

I love how concealable the lcp is but couldn't hit any thing at ten yards, bit into me good when shooting hot loads, but obviously it will, it does fit very comfortably in your hand and is a great summer concealer, I like my s&w better can get a great group with it but it's only really concealable in the winter

Wow holy run on sentence, shouldn't drink and write

I had to put a couple hundred rounds through my LCP before I felt comfortable and accurate with it. I put a mag extender and a silicone grip on it which make it easier to hold and shoot. I also have a laser sight which helps. YMMV.

Maybe the worse thing about the LCP is that it uses 380 ammo which is hard as heck to find locally. I have to order mine via the internet.

Back