What is the substitution for.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max3131

Reaction score
hi , guyz i am new in homebrewing . I want to start cooper kit ( cause i have the starter kit) nothing to difficult. I want to know FOR SAVING MONEY and make beer with more alcool !

What is the recipes substitution of ENCHANCER MIX # 1 , #2 ect....

if you know thank to share !

You can use any or combination of corn sugar, cane sugar, DME (dried malt extract), maple syrup. You can add a kilo to the kit and it'll raise the ABV. I'll recommend to use DME, it'll enhance the kit.
Add this during the boil.

You can use any or combination of corn sugar, cane sugar, DME (dried malt extract), maple syrup. You can add a kilo to the kit and it'll raise the ABV. I'll recommend to use DME, it'll enhance the kit.
Add this during the boil.

Which DME i should take... LIght for every kit or specific for each different kit ( like light dry malt e. Dark malt ex... ect.. pilsner dry malt )

Use as per kit but since your main concern is to increase ABV, it can be achieved either ways. For example if it is blonde ale kit, it'll better go with light.

Latest posts

Back