What is everyone brewing on St. Patty Day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be drinking my irish red after work, but unfortunately I am on second shift so brewing isn't in my plans for the day.

I'll be drinking my Spring EquiHops IPA. Seeing as the 17th is a Tuesday I'll be at work all day. I might brew in the spirit of St Patrick this weekend. I have a vial of Irish ale yeast so I'll probably use that for a red or something. We'll see what I can come up with!

I need to get a Sticky Hands clone going but I have finals on Monday and Tuesday ... hopefully I'll have time for some brewing.

This weekend I'll be brewing a RyePA and an American Brown. Actually on St. Paddy's Day I'll be doing absolutely nothing special.

Got two kegs carb'd up and ready to go.

The sad part is... I usually get more wasted on brew days than I do on St. Paddy's.

i brewed an Irish Red Ale which should finish bottle conditioning Saturday

BierGut, I got the go ahead to brew after parade and make a party out of it.

Oh man you're doing the parade thing? You must either be young or crazy. I used to party at market square but after so many fist fights and getting caught pissing on PPG 1 I through in the towel.

Off today and tomorrow. I will be working on the weekend. Today's is a Red Dunkel?? Thrown together recipe this morning.

Tomorrow ??

I need to get more going. 4 kegs all tapped and 0 in the fermenters...

No brewing this weekend!

I'm going to a Ren-fest on Saturday for their Celtic weekend. Gonna rock my kilt too.

Sunday I'm going to a parade then a biker bar. With my mom. Which sounds kind of sad, but you don't know my mom. LOL

I have to work and I have class Tuesday night so I may have a Guiness or 2 and some corn beef and cabbage, but nothing spectacular.

unfortunately I don't think I will get the chance.
Heading out of country on Monday and my daughters birthday is this weekend so will be heading to her college to spend time with her before I leave.
I still have two kegs in the keezer and five gallons of high octane fermented juice blends... had a glass last night and WOW... smooooothhhh.... ;)

Back