What i came home to.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponchofrailey

Reaction score
So i get home, and taped to the refrigerator is a note from my wife. It reads "This isn't working, i cant take it any more, i'm going to stay at my mothers". I was obviously concerned, i immediately opened the refrigerator up. The light came on and all the beer is cold. I honestly don't know what the heck she is talking about, it works fine. :tank:

Hmmm, very true, if the beer is staying cold then everything must be fine.... Unless she was referring to something else..... probably not though so your good....

;)

Good news = the beer is fine.

Bad news is now you have to figure out what half of everything else is yours and what half is hers. And how to pay the lawyers. She was obviously not talking about your beer!

Unless she thinks you pay more attention to your brewing than her. I guess some of them don't like not being the center of attention 100% of the time.:drunk:

I lol'd.

This should go in the Beer Jokes thread... unless it's really true in which case you're boned.

Protip: Always know where the line is. That way you can walk it but never cross it :D

So i get home, and taped to the refrigerator is a note from my wife. It reads "This isn't working, i cant take it any more, i'm going to stay at my mothers". I was obviously concerned, i immediately opened the refrigerator up. The light came on and all the beer is cold. I honestly don't know what the heck she is talking about, it works fine. :tank:

Go by a bulb. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

Latest posts

Back